CATHOLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
Principal, 2023-24 School Year – Butler Catholic School – Butler, PA
FULL-TIME 12 Month Employee, beginning July 1, 2023
- Principal Application
- Current Resume
- Three Letters of Recommendation from at least the following:
- Pastor of Affiliated Parish;
- Pastor of Parish where employed (if applicable)
- Immediate past Principal or employer
- One other person as a character reference.
- Other portfolio documents:
- Copies of transcripts and Pennsylvania certificates
- Paragraph or two regarding your Catholic Philosophy of Education/Administration
- All documents and clearances required for employment by the Diocesan Office of Compliance as found on the Diocesan website: https://diopitt.org/school-employee
Pennsylvania Certification: Elementary; Administrative K-6, K-12
Please email the above documents to:
Rev. Kevin Fazio firstname.lastname@example.org
Butler Catholic School – a PK-8th grade school in Butler, PA – is seeking a principal for the 2023-24 academic year. The Principal has the unique privilege and responsibility of providing a Christ-centered school atmosphere in which each child can progress spiritually, academically, socially and physically in accordance with the God-given gifts of the individual student. He or she is expected to create a school climate that focuses on the development of Gospel values, positive self-image and academic excellence. The Principal acts as a catalyst in fostering a community of faith among clergy, teachers, staff, parents and students.
The Catholic school Principal is responsible for implementing the policies and practices of the Diocesan Department for Catholic Schools. He or she reports to the Pastor of All Saints Parish, Butler, PA. This is a full-time position with benefits, i.e. medical, paid vacation, 401(b) retirement plan. All Diocese of Pittsburgh safe environment clearances are required.
For information about the school and parish, go to ButlerCatholic.org and AllSaintsButler.org respectively.
This opportunity is located in the Diocese of Pittsburgh.
See all job opportunities in the Diocese of Youngstown at doy.org/jobs