Bishop David Bonnar of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Youngstown has made the following clergy appointments:
- Reverend Chad Johnson will serve as parochial vicar at St. Patrick Parish in Kent and the Kent Newman Center Parish.
- Reverend Brian Smith will serve as parochial vicar of St. Paul Parish, North Canton and Diocesan Coordinator of Hispanic Ministry.
- The Dominican Fathers of St. Dominic Priory will serve as Chaplains of Campus Ministry at the Youngstown State University Newman Center.
- Reverend Kevin Peters will serve as Chaplain to Ursuline High School in addition to pastoring St. Patrick Parish and St. Angela Merici Parish in Youngstown.
- Reverend Matthew Hummerickhouse will serve as Chaplain to Cardinal Mooney High School in addition to serving as parochial vicar at Holy Family Parish in Poland.
- Reverend Daniel Finnerty will serve as Chaplain to Ashtabula St. John High School in addition to serving as pastor of Assumption Parish in Geneva.
- Reverend Christopher Cicero will serve as Chaplain to Warren JFK High School, in addition to serving as pastor of Blessed Sacrament and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parishes in Warren.
- Reverend Brian Cline will serve as Chaplain to Canton Central Catholic High School in addition to serving as pastor of St. Joan of Arc Parish in Canton.
- Reverend Thomas Dyer will serve as Chaplain to St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Louisville.