JOHN F. KENNEDY SCHOOL
Director of Advancement
John F. Kennedy Catholic School is a college preparatory school of the Diocese of Youngstown, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director of Advancement.
This full-time position, which reports directly to the President, would have the following responsibilities and specific duties:
- Oversee all advancement activities directed towards alumni as well as current parents, parents of alumni, grandparents, parishioners, and friends of the
- Work with the President, Board of Directors, and volunteers on major gift cultivation and solicitation efforts for ongoing fund-raising activities and
- Coordinate with the Alumni Director for the activities for annual giving, constituent relations programs, special events, research, donor relations, corporate and foundation relations, and planned giving to ensure a viable and sustainable future for the school.
- Coordinate with the Communications Director for appropriate communications with all parts of the school community regarding the activities and progress of the advancement program.
- Identification, cultivation, and solicitation of major gift
- Prepare and monitor the annual budget for the advancement office.
- Work collaboratively with the Administration and Board of Directors to implement the Strategic Plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Sales, marketing, and management experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
Please send resumes to:
Mr. Joseph Kenneally, President
John F. Kennedy Catholic School 2550 Central Parkway SE, Warren, Ohio 44484