Stark County Catholic Schools is in search of two Directors of Advancement
Stark County Catholic Schools System prepares students for a life of responsibility and leadership through a rigorous and competitive curriculum rooted in Catholic values and traditions. With a comprehensive array of demanding academic courses, athletics and extracurricular activities, students develop spiritual, mental, physical and leadership capabilities. These capabilities help guide them to make appropriate choices consistent with their academic and life goals, reflecting the spirit of the Catholic faith and lifelong pursuit of service to others.
Stark County Catholic Schools is in search of two Directors of Advancement to serve on their administrative team in a full time capacity serving the communities of St. Thomas High School and Central Catholic High School, both in Stark County Ohio. The Directors work in association with the Administrative team and report directly to the President of Stark County Catholic Schools.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Previous experience working in advancement
- Leadership, marketing and collaborative skills
- A familiarity with and an appreciation of the uniqueness of Catholic education
Accountability: to President of Stark County Catholic Schools
Compensation: Salary (negotiable) and full diocesan benefits, 12 month contract
Apply to: Reverend Donald King, Interim President
Stark County Catholic Schools
Central Catholic High School
4824 Tuscarawas Street West
Canton, OH 44708
Deadline for Applications: July 27, 2022
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Advancement Plan for the fiscal year including Enrollment Management, Special Events, Annual fund, Major gifts, Capital Campaign and Planned Giving.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate a comprehensive multi-year annual giving program that includes identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of constituents with objectives, timelines and plan for evaluation.
- Develop, design, organize, direct, and analyze direct mail campaigns with specific marketing themes and timelines so as to effectively solicit gifts from alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends.
- Propose and develop strategies for solicitation of major gifts, capital projects and gifts to the endowment. Establish, along with the President, ongoing relationships with prospect/donor; recommending specific purpose and level of gift; identifying those to be involved in cultivation and subsequent solicitation.
- Oversee management of gift processing and donor acknowledgement. Manage accompanying information systems, donor database and financial reporting.
- Research and evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grant. Conduct the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
- Create a core group of monthly reports to assess the current status of the advancement program and to effectively measure progress made against previous years’ giving and current year goals to be shared with the President and the Advancement Committee of the Board.
- Meet regularly with the President, the Administrative Team and the Advancement Committee of the Board of Directors
- Other duties as assigned by the President.
See all job opportunities in the Diocese of Youngstown at doy.org/jobs