DOY Support for Parish Communications
Has your parish ever wondered how to:
- Submit for The Catholic Echo magazine & website?
- Add events to the online calendar?
- Share/promote with other parishes?
- Connect with diocesan social media?
- Interview on Wineskins & upcoming podcasts?
- Join our Guides for Advent, Lent, Festivals, and more?
- Receive/send diocesan News Releases?
Join us for a WebEx Meeting:
Third Thursday, October 19 at 1pm
Registration required at this link:
We will discuss our various diocesan media projects and services, especially focused on how you can publicize/cover your parish events or campaigns. This meeting will be recorded and shared with all who register.
Our Mission is to invite people into a relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church.
The Diocese of Youngstown Communications Department seeks to echo the Catholic faith in the six counties of the Diocese of Youngstown. We amplify the voice, plans and priorities of the diocese by utilizing multimedia and a wide range of communication strategies. We proclaim the Gospel, build up the Body of Christ, practice authentic dialogue and support the work of the Church, in a spirit of truth, transparency and consistency.