The Diocese of Youngstown is seeking a full-time,highly organized and detail-oriented administrative assistant to support the professional staff of the Office of Catholic Schools to keep the Office running smoothly and efficiently. In addition, the Administrative Assistant provides support to school leaders by directing them to information they need to support their work in the schools. This position is available immediately.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, prepares for meetings, and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintains databases of information related to office and school operations.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven administrative assistant/office experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures including basic bookkeeping skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Organization, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Google apps along with the ability to learn and use different technology systems.
- Professionalism, discretion and judgment, confidentiality
Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent education
- At least 3 years of relevant administrative assistant/office experience
- Background clearances required
Documents needed to apply:
- Letter of interest
- Professional references (3)
Please submit required documents via email to email@example.com.
|Job Category||Catholic Schools|