Top 10 Reasons to Choose Catholic Schools
- Catholic tradition and academic excellence in a community grounded in faith
- Balanced curriculum that includes art, music and fitness
- Emphasis on moral development, service to others and leadership skills
- A 99% graduation rate
- Strong preparation for further education
- Safe and disciplined environment
- Exceptional faculty who help students reach their highest potential
- Individual attention in a caring community
- Commitment to technology use to enhance education
- Good stewardship of resources
The Diocese of Youngstown Schools are Fully Accredited by the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association (OCSAA), a collaborative undertaking of the Catholic dioceses in Ohio governed by the Superintendents of Schools. The purpose of the OCSAA is to strengthen Catholic school identity and mission and to engage Catholic schools in the ongoing improvement of student learning.
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
The National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) is the largest, private professional education association in the world. NCEA works with Catholic educators to support ongoing faith formation and the teaching mission of the Catholic Church. Our membership includes more than 150,000 educators serving 1.9 million students in Catholic education.