Our Lady of Sorrows Parish – SS. Cyril & Methodius Church

Parish History

The parish was formally established in 1896. The combined group obtained property at the corner of Watt and Wood Streets on May 15, 1899 for the building of their church. The cornerstone was blessed on September 23, 1900 and a brick church of Romanesque design was built.

Address:

252 East Wood Street
Youngstown, Ohio 44503

Mailing Address:

915 Cornell Street
Youngstown, Ohio 44502

Contact Information:

Phone: 330.788.5082
Email

Rev. John Jerek, Pastor

X