Parish History

Immaculate Conception Church in Ravenna was established in 1853 and gained parish status in 1876.  Father Brown was appointed the first pastor of Kent and Ravenna; Fathers Gibbons, John Carroll followed May 1876 Father Bowels, who built the convent for the sisters. The present church built by Father James Dailey was dedicated by Bishop Schrembs on September 4, 1927.

Address:

409 West Main Street
Ravenna, Ohio 44266

Contact Information:

Phone: 330.296.6434
Fax: 330.296.9193
Email

Mass Times:

Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am & 10:30am
Holy Days: 8:00am, 12:10pm & 7:00pm

Rev. William Kraynak, Pastor

X