Parish History

Established as a mission parish in 1929, Little Flower was located on Williams St. in Middlebranch, OH. The parish purchased property on Diamond St., NE and underwent two phases of construction. The first phase consisted of a rectory school bldg., social hall and temporary church. The permanent church was dedicated in 1977.

Address:

2040 Diamond Street North East
Canton, Ohio 44721

Contact Information:

Phone: 330.494.2759
Fax: 330.494.2536
Email
Website

Mass Times:

Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm
Sunday: 8:30am & 11:00am
Weekdays: 8:00am
Holy Day Vigil: 7:30pm
Holy Days: 10:00am
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Second & Fourth Saturday 2:30pm – 3:30pm

Rev. Leo Wehrlin, Pastor

X