Parish History

Established in 1869, St. Patrick Parish is a Catholic community of 1899 families living in the Hubbard area. As the village of Hubbard expanded and changed over the past century, so, too, the Parish community changed in population and structure, with a school addition in 1953 and the dedication of a new and larger House of the Church on N. Main St. in 1967.

The St. Vincent DePaul Society recently renovated and dedicated a Temporary-Shelter Home on the parish grounds and continues to serve the needy of Hubbard and surrounding areas. Other organizations serving the parish include: Disciples of Mary, who make Communion visits to the hospitalized and home-bound/ Legion of Mary, who support the RCIA / Altar-Rosary Guild / Knights of Columbus / Bible Study / Widow-Widower Support Group. The Liturgy-Worship ministry encourages full participation of the Laity in liturgical minitries. Stewardship ministry is working toward a more inclusive and hospitable parish community.


357 North Main Street
Hubbard, Ohio 44425

Mailing Address:
225 North Main Street
Hubbard, Ohio 44425

Contact Information:

Phone: 330.534.1928
Fax: 330.534.0820

Mass Times:

Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm
Sunday: 8:30am & 11:00am
Holy Days: 8:30am & 7:00pm
Weekdays M,W,Th: 8:30am Communion Service T, Fri: 8:30am

Rev. Michael Swierz, Pastor