Christ the Good Shepherd Parish – St. Lucy Church

Parish History

St. Lucy, originally a parish of Italian immigrants, was established on June 18, 1937, by Bishop Joseph Schrembs, Diocesan Bishop of Cleveland. Fr. John Iammarino was the first pastor. Fr. Joseph Palermo, pastor from 1942 to 1979, built the present church, rectory and parish center. The Men’s Society, the Altar and Rosary Society, and the Infant Jesus of Prague Guild are active in the parish spiritually, socially, and financially. St. Lucy Parish is famous for the St. Anthony Novena, the Assumption Celebration, Spaghetti Dinners, and Card/Style Show Socials.

Address:

394 Tenney Avenue
Campbell, Ohio 44405

Mailing Address:
633 Porter Avenue
Campbell, Ohio 44405

Contact Information:

Phone: 330.755.4141
330.755.3633 (Spanish)
Fax: 330.755.1367
Email

Mass Times:

Saturday Vigil: 5:30pm
Sunday: 12:00pm (Spanish)

Very Rev. Msgr. Peter Polando, J.C.L., Pastor

X