Founded in 1959 to serve approximately 400 families in northeast Warren and Howland Township, Blessed Sacrament Parish celebrated their first Mass on Christmas of 1960. On June 9, 1996, ground was broken for the present structure. On Christmas of 1997 the first Mass in the new structure was held. On February 21, 1998, the dedication of the “new house for the church” was celebrated by the parish.
3020 Reeves Road North East
Warren, Ohio 44483
Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:00am
Holy Days: See Parish Bulletin
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturday – 3:00pm – 3:45pm
Rev. Christopher Cicero, Pastor