Antonine Village is in search of a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) or a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) to work part-time or full-time for a day shift (6 am – 2 pm) or evening shift (2 pm – 8 pm). Most of the responsibilities will be as stated below:
- Provides hands-on care for residents
- Provides residents’ personal hygiene by giving baths, showers, shaves, clothing and skin care.
- Makes beds, arranges the residents’ rooms, changes dirty linens and provides new ones.
- Assists residents in walking and transferring from one place to another, encouraging residents for daily exercise and mobility.
- Assists with serving meals, feeding residents as necessary, and providing fresh water and snacks between meals.
- Maintains resident’s overall stability by recording resident’s intake and output on designated form.
- Observes residents’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Performs routine tasks under the supervision of the Nurse or LPN in charge and the Director of Nursing and reports abnormal changes or patterns and violent behavior to nursing staff.
- Answers residents’ call lights and requests, reporting observations of the resident to the Nurse in charge.
For more information or to come for an interview, please contact Sr. Samia Abou-Shakra at (330) 538-9822.
See all job opportunities in the Diocese of Youngstown at doy.org/jobs