In 1835 the first Catholic services were held in the fields and private homes. The present Church was built in 1907, the convent in 1922 and the school in 1926. At the present time, there are approximately 1,000 families in the Parish. The school is no longer affiliated with St. Mary Church.
232 Seneca Avenue North East
Warren, Ohio 44481
Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am, 11:00am
Rev. Frantisek Katrinak, Pastor