Holy Family Parish is a merged Church since 2012 when St. Clement in Navarre and St. Therese in Brewster came together as one family. Each church started with humble beginnings – St.Clement in 1832 as a log cabin and St. Therese, in 1927, founded by an immigrant population of Italians, Croatians and Slovenians. Both churches have been brought together because of their devotion to the Eucharist, love of family and commitment to their communities. Continuing in growth, Holy Family today is Laity led with over 375 families and growing.
512 S. Wabash Street
Brewster, Ohio 44613
Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm
Sunday: 8:30am & 11:00am
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturday – 3:00pm or by appointment
Rev. G. David Weikart, Canonical Pastor
Patricia Condello, Parish Leader