Parish History

Our Lady of Perpetual Help began as  the St. Rose Mission in 1928. Services were held in the gymnasium of Roosevelt School. A portable altar was used. In October of 1943 it was made a parish. Father George Mulroy was the first pastor. In November of 1949 the Oblate Sisters arrived in McDonald and started the parochial school. They began with Kindergarten and added one grade a year. The school was closed in 1972 due to lack of enrollment.

Address:

618 Ohio Avenue
McDonald, Ohio 44437

Mailing Address:
381 Robbins Avenue
Niles, Ohio 44437

Contact Information:

Phone: 330.652.5825
Fax: 330.544.1872
Email

Mass Times:

Saturday Vigil: 4:30pm
Sunday: 9:30am

Rev. Edward Brienz

X